Bulk collection services are offered to customers as a means of disposing of higher volumes of trash or large items that will not fit into your normal collection container. See details below on how to schedule one of our professional crews to help you dispose of your bulky items.
Bulk collections must be scheduled by contacting Customer Service. This service is provided Monday through Friday (depending on your service area).
Charges vary depending on the volume of material, type of items, and service area. Contact Customer Service for a personalized quote.
- Excess trash/debris
- Yard debris/Tree trimmings
- Mattresses/Box springs
- Hazardous waste (paint, poisons, acids, gasoline, oil, explosives, corrosives, ammunition). Click here for assistance with this type of waste
- Human or Animal fecal matter
- Infectious wastes
- Dead animals
- Construction materials (click here for Dumpster options)
- Items should be placed at the curb no later than 6:00 a.m. on your scheduled collection day, but no earlier than 1 day prior to your scheduled collection day.
- Place bulk trash piles no farther than four (4) feet from the sidewalk’s edge.
- Items should be stacked neatly, parallel to the street or alley adjacent to your property line. If you have alley collection service, place bulk trash on your side of the alley along your property line only.
- Cut tree limbs into 4-foot segments and neatly stack so all point in the same direction.
- Fruit must be removed from limbs and prepared for collection separately.
- Keep glass separate from other items, in small, sturdy cardboard boxes and clearly labeled. Loaded boxes should not weigh more than 50 pounds. These boxes will not be returned.
- Place yard clippings (grass, leaves, palm tree skins, and bark) in plastic bags. Bags must be securely tied.
- Place cacti in small, sturdy cardboard boxes. Loaded boxes should not weigh more than 50 pounds. These boxes will not be returned.
What Not to Do:
- Do NOT place bulk trash on or within two (2) feet of containers, water meters, cable boxes, fire hydrants, block walls, mailboxes, landscape lighting, or other fixed objects.
- Do NOT place bulk trash in the street or on the sidewalk.
- Do NOT place any items you wish to keep within five (5) feet of the bulk collection pile.
- Do NOT pile bulk trash more than six (6) feet high.
- Do NOT park within ten (10) feet of bulk collection piles.
- Do NOT put bulk trash in containers you wish to keep.
- Do NOT block bulk collection piles with residential containers on collection day.