- Requires walking, standing, crouching, kneeling, and stooping for extended periods of time.
- Performs repetitive motions including bending, twisting, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 75 pounds continually throughout a shift.
- Must have ability to work in very noisy conditions and around equipment where odorous fumes, oil, and grease exist.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and take direction well.
- Must be extremely safety conscious with an outstanding safety record.
- Must be able to work outdoors, in hot and cold weather and occasionally in rain, and on uneven surfaces.
- Must be able to pass pre- and post-drug, alcohol, and physical screening test and background check.