Must maintain valid credentials (CDL license, medical certification, etc.) as required by local, state or federal regulations.
- Must be able to read and follow directions in English.
- Must know and be able to follow all applicable safety rules and procedures in all steps of the delivery process, in accordance with company, federal, and state requirements.
- Must be trained in the safe operation of a vehicle’s articulated boom/ancillary equipment or capable of learning this skill. The display of good eye-hand-foot coordination is critical for the safe and effective loading and unloading of material. May be required to perform minor repair work to the vehicle or its equipment occasionally.
- Performs repetitive motions including bending, twisting, pushing, and pulling.
- Must have ability to work in very noisy conditions and around equipment where odorous fumes, oil, and grease exist.
- Must be able to unload, transport and position all materials as required.
- Must be able to work outdoors, in hot and cold weather and occasionally in rain, and on uneven surfaces.
- Must be able to pass pre- and post-drug, alcohol, and physical screening test and background check.